Hii Guys! Today I am (finally!!) doing a prompt for Off Tangent Thoughts which is bookish meme started by the lovely Charvi @ Not Just Fiction. I am very excited to write this fun post. Today’s topic is Thoughts I have when I see a cafe with books.
We all go pretty crazy when we see books anywhere but I love it when I see a cafe or a restaurant have books. I went to a cafe which had book shelves on all its walls. Another time I went to a restaurant once which has bookshelves between the tables in the form of section dividers and I was just overjoyed at that beautiful way of space designing.
On both these occasions my thoughts went like this:
- OH MY GOD ARE THOSE BOOKS *heart eyes*
- wow wow wow wow wow
- can I just go and touch them
- Books and food ? LUCKY DAY
- What genres are they?
- OOH I KNOW THAT BOOK
- LOOK IT’S THE HARDCOVER EDITION
- *touches the book and strokes the cover lovingly*
- Let’s take atleast 25 photos of the books
- Another 25 of me with the books
- Ooh the smell of books
- Me while saying goodbye: *looking around and trying to say bye to every book*
I walked out of both these places with the biggest smiles on my face. I really love these places which have books as those instantly become a good experience for me.
What are your thoughts when you go in such a place?
Do you have such places where you stay ?
Do you go crazy at such places or are you more of an internal screamer?