Books have always been my favourite thing in the world. Finding so many people who love and appreciate my blog and books makes me super happy. I was nominated for this by the amazing Dee Reads Things. Thank you for the nomination. 🙂
- Thank the blogger(s) that nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions set by the person that nominated you.
- Tag 5-11 new blogs and to receive the award and write them 11 questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post/blog
Are you a cat person or a dog person?
A dog person!! I don’t have one sadly, but I would really love to have one.
Do you listen to music while reading? If so, what type of music?
Not a lot. But when I do its mostly slow, soft music.
What’s your least favourite trope to read/watch?
I wouldn’t say least favourite but paranormal/horror is a trope I haven’t explored much so I am not always comfortable with it.
Pineapple on pizza. Yes or No?
NOPE. The idea of pineapples on pizza disgusts me tbh.
What’s your most anticipated release in 2018?
Legendary was one of them. Next one is Wildcard by Marie Lu and A thousand beginnings and endings. ( Also a lot of other books because I am always excited about new books)
What’s your favourite book from a genre that you don’t normally enjoy?
I wouldn’t say I don’t enjoy, but I haven’t read many biographies. I have read I am Malala and The Diary of Anne Frank and really like them a lot!
What’s your Hogwarts house?
How do you organize your books?
Most of the times by size. Makes the shelf look a little more colourful.
If you could only read series or standalones for the rest of your life, which would you choose and why?
This is very difficult. I love both. But if I had to maybe series by like 1% more. It lasts more especially if its a really great series.
What’s your dream job?
My majors are accouting and finance so I would love to work in that field some day. I would also love to start a 24/7 open large bookstore for all bookworms.
In your opinion, what’s the most fun thing about blogging?
I think the fact that I get to meet fellow book lovers and get to share my book fanatics. Also I get to know more about books and be a part of this amazing community.
- Since when are you blogging ?
- What is your patronus?
- Which is your favourite genre?
- What’s your most anticipated release in 2018?
- What is your favourit dessert?
- If you had the power, would you go in the past or the future and why?
- What were/are your majors in university?
- What author would you love to meet?
- What book were you reading last Sunday?
- If you could be best friends with a fictional character, who would it be?
- Who is your celebrity role model?
Until Next Time, HAPPY READING FOLKS!!